Adventure! adventure! WE GO ON! adventure...z, yes more than one or this would be our only adventure. Poor camera, hasn't been anywhere.
Thursday, March 3, 2011
There is no Trick
I have conducted an experiment on the premises that there is a trick to getting people to comment on your statuses. I believe that yes people will comment if the status is interesting enough but the majority of people who comment on statuses comment because they like you. They want to share in your experiences and want a response from you yourself. Luke tells me that it all has to do with humor and that that is the only variable. Task: write "like" as a status. Apparently when Jazmin wrote this, she received twenty two comments/likes. This was because, in his opinion, it was funny and people enjoyed that. So I have posted Like to my status.....so far no one has liked or posted anything. It's still the morning but I have a good idea that by the end of the day. No one will have commented. Or at least not as many as twenty two. This is because Jazmin is more like able than me. (no pity please) Because people are invested in what she has to say they will be more prepared to answer her back or like the things she likes. (12 hours later)....no one has commented or liked this status. Point made! but still it does make me feel a little down about myself. This is another reason not to have facebook. Cause I'm inclined to do this to myself. Wishing that no one comments so I can make my point and then getting all sad when no one does because it means no one really cares. Experiment proved positive... so that's what I'll be (=
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment