Adventure! adventure! WE GO ON! adventure...z, yes more than one or this would be our only adventure. Poor camera, hasn't been anywhere.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Christian Dating
I was reading Lauren's blog and it most respects I agree with everything she said. I believe that sex is for marriage and not only that but everything else that goes along with a personal relationship. I've had a horrible experience with opening my heart up to people and having them take a bite out if it. I had a boyfriend who promised things I knew he would never keep and it hurt me that he would even consider making those promises. In the end even though I knew he would break the promise, it still hurt when he left because he said he wouldn't. Not to mention kissing him left me with more emotional garbage than I could handle. I mean kissing is great and I've had a discussion with a good friend of mine about kissing before marriage. At the time I was in agreement with her, that we should be able to kiss guys before marriage but reading Lauren's blog opened my eyes to all the thoughts that now pollute my mind. Now that I've experienced all that lust and longing I can't get it out of my head. every time I'm alone or lonely I think of what it feels like and I go into a world I would never have been able to go into if it wasn't for that experience. I feel guilty every time that it happens and I feel even lonelier knowing I don't have it anymore. Now I know I shouldn't have shared that much with him and he was especially not the guy for me. The only thing I don't agree with is spiritually. yes personally we should guard our hearts but I know that God doesn't disapprove of spiritually sharing with each other. Why would he have invented the church? He wants us to disciple and keep each other accountable. I don't think the glory of the Lord and his word should be hidden from one another. Such majesty and love should be shared to everyone. Boys to boys to girls to girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i love you em... i think there was a communication miss though. by spiritually i meant the aspect of our hearts emotionally and the essence of our deepest thoughts and dreams. i definitely think that we should share our faith in the lord and in the glory of him. i could have used a better word for that though. love ya, em! :D
ReplyDelete