First day of Lord's Table, I'm seeking to be set free from my bad food habits. This episode is not only about that but about my day as well. God is teaching me that I need to set aside my pride. Everything happens because of God not by my own strength. I'm who I am because of God and everything that I 'win' is for the glory of God, he made it happen not me. Not to mention that worshiping food is a sin! it's worshiping another idol.
I did Yoga and what happend then is the same thing that's happening with my food. People were just sitting there, not even realizing what they were doing but completely giving in to it. It's the same with eating. I may disguise it with hunger but really I'm just worshiping food. I'm eating because It tastes good or I'm bored, or even habitually like eating food when you're in front of a screen. It's wrong! "Put the stone down!" stop idolizing inanimate objects and start focusing on God. Now I can realize when food becomes an idol and not nutrition.
No comments:
Post a Comment